Infrastructure & Real Estate Committee within the Foreign Investment Council elected its leadership for 2022-2024. Our senior associate Mario Kijanović, after two years of being the Vice President, had the honour of being appointed as the President for the next two years.
Main priorities defined in Infrastructure & Real Estate Committee Program 2022-2024 are:
- Law on Use of Renewable Energy Sources, and Energy Law;
- Law on Planning and Construction – Conversion Procedure;
- Real Estate and Line Cadastre;
- Law on Mining and Geological Research and Law on Agricultural Land.
Main partners in achieving these goals include Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure, Republic Geodetic Authority, Belgrade Secretariat for Urban Planning and Construction, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Mining, etc.
FIC’s key facts and figures:
- Established in 2002 as a promoter of the investment conducive business environment and solid business ethics;
- 120 members, gathering expertise from various sectors and industries;
- FIC members are a driving engine of Serbian economy: 120 companies, invested over EUR 36 billion and employ more than 100k employees in Serbia;
- Collects and shares practice and expertise from all around the globe, from EU and USA to China and Russia.
More about Infrastructure & Real Estate Committee can be found here.